This is an example post based on an impactful writing guide I published.
We’re happy to announce that we will be enabling online events in our community program for the foreseeable future. With so many platforms available as options for these events, we have done some research and made a decision about which one we’re going to use, but we need your input! Since local organisers will be making use of these tools, we want to hear from you what you think about our choice, and what features are important to you.
We’re planning on using ABC Platform for live streaming online events in the community. We like this platform because it includes all the features that we need, including participant management, live chat, moderation tools, live caption ingestion, and all the other basics that are helpful from a platform of this type. We believe these features will empower local organisers to host effective and impactful events with ease.
The primary features we are looking for in a live stream platform are:
- Ease of use – no complicated UIs that are difficult to navigate
- Keyboard-accessible navigation
- Advanced tools for managing participants in the stream
- The ability for speakers to share their screen
- Live caption ingestion
- Live chat that all attendees can take part in
- Advanced moderation tools for the live chat
We believe that ABC Platform ticks all of those boxes.
With those points in mind, let us know your thoughts on the following:
- Are there any other features we should be looking for in a live streaming platform?
- Do you believe ABC Platform will meet our needs? Why/why not?
- If not, is there another platform you would suggest that might be able to meet our needs more fully?